THE CABRACH TRUST
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Cabrach Trust will be held at the Grouse Inn, Lower Cabrach AB54 4EL on Tuesday 24 September 2019 at 18.00 for the purpose of transacting the following business:
2. To receive apologies
3. To confirm the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 16 October 2018
4. To confirm the annual membership fee
5. To receive the Report and Financial Statements for the year-ended 31 March 2019 including the Independent Financial Examiner’s report
6. To appoint the Independent Financial Examiner for the ensuing year and to authorise the Board of Trustees to fix their remuneration
7. To elect members of the Board of Trustees in the place of those retiring by rotation or to fill vacancies
8. To transact any other business appropriate to a General Meeting of which the due notice has been given.
The meeting will be followed by a talk and questions & answer session from Dan MaCannell.
Dan is a historian and filmmaker with a PhD in History and Art History from the University of Aberdeen. He co-authored, with Charles MacLean Scotland’s Secret History:The Illicit Smuggling and Distilling of Whisky. His other published titles include Lost Banff and Buchan, Oxford: Mapping the City and How to Read Scottish Buildings.
Light refreshments will be provided during the evening.
The evening will finish by 20.00
Please confirm your attendance to Anna Brennand The Cabrach Trust, Inverharroch, Lower Cabrach, Moray, AB54 4EU, email email@example.com or call 01466 702103.