The heritage centre will house a permanent interpretation centre and a flexible exhibition and events space, showcasing the rich heritage and culture of the Cabrach and its illicit whisky distilling history. A restaurant/café and a shop will retail high quality local goods and produce.
Our project will
- Refurbish Inverharroch Steadings creating an exceptional heritage experience incorporating a working historical distillery.
- Establish a small-scale historical distillery using historical distilling methods from the early 19th century.
- Provide a dedicated museum/heritage space telling the story of the Cabrach and malt whisky and exploring the inter-relationship between farming, land and distilling.
- Operate a café/restaurant showcasing local foods and produce.
- Provide training opportunities and placements to develop heritage skills and traditional distilling techniques
Download more about Our Plans here